The Jerusalem recreation department is seeking 1 or 2 new board members. View our Flyer for details and how to apply.
The Recreation board meets the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the township hall meeting room.
The primary focus of the Jerusalem Township Recreation Program is to introduce young athletes to different sports and degrees of challenge while focusing on fun, participation and skill development. The following are the guiding values of the program:
- All participants play regardless of ability
- Build self-esteem
- Have fun
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Learn to win and lose with dignity
- Create positive memories
List Members, Alternates, and Term Expiration
- Bob Graham – Term expires Dec. 31, 2024
- Val Hinojosa – Term expires Dec. 31, 2023
- Shela Stringham– Term expires Dec. 31, 2025
- Jim Measel – Term expires Dec. 31, 2026
- Jim Wolfe – Term expires Dec. 31, 2025